View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 01:52 PM   #137
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, I started lurking here back in 2003, but finally broke down and made an account after the 2006 Finals because I lived in Austin (Spurs country) and there was absolutely nobody I could talk to about it... I just needed a place to vent at first, but it became so much more than that over the years.

I'm sure you guys are familiar with this bit of philosophy:

For me, D-M has been the "beer" in my life... Most people turn to Facebook or Reddit whenever they're bored and need to kill a few minutes, but for me, this forum has been the place that fills the downtime in my life (ahh, who am I kidding -- 26k posts since 2006 -- this site has pretty much been the "golf balls" for me!)
That's a pretty cool analogy, thanks UD.

And now that you mention reddit, they do have a Mavs sub. Admittedly I'm not a big fan of reddit but it's an alternative too and I guess it would be better than twitter for GDT kind of stuff.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.

Last edited by Skywalker; 01-28-2016 at 01:53 PM.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote