View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 07:23 PM   #148
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit View Post
Sorry but more posts is exactly what this forum needs. Clutchfans is the most active forum around.
I saw you posted that new posters were discouraged from starting new threads. I'd like to see that because I've ONLY encouraged people to start new threads.

And Clutchfans is 90% garbage posts. I can't imagine how any of the decent posters could read through all of that to get their point across. They started a fire Bickerstaff thread the second he became coach. That thread and get rid of James Harden threads are still going strong. What kind of reward as a fan is there to go on about that and just complain because you can? Would you really want to post here if our two most posted in threads were to get rid of Dirk and Carlisle?

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote