View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 07:46 PM   #149
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I saw you posted that new posters were discouraged from starting new threads. I'd like to see that because I've ONLY encouraged people to start new threads.
That narrative is almost as annoying as the "Dirk is soft" narrative... There was a stretch several years back where a few really sh!tty posters kept posting completely redundant threads and the members of this forum eventually told them to F off... And amen to that -- if you can't take the time to read other peoples' posts and see if there's already a thread covering the subject you're posting, then you don't respect this board enough to deserve posting here... That's always been a big reason why Fish's site sucks.

But I don't recall anyone other than a few specific dipsh!ts being told they needed to quit posting new threads... Unfortunately, those dipsh!ts relished in bringing it up at every turn (like the dipsh!ts they are), so now decent posters like Bookit have come to accept the narrative. I guess that's all it takes.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 01-28-2016 at 08:03 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote