View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 01:22 AM   #24
DirkDiggler

DirkDiggler is on a distinguished road
Default Vladimir Stepania

hey yo..i dunno bout u...but i dont want to wait till feb trade deadline..

the reason we need to act now or next season(AND HAVE TO NEXT SEASON)...is cuz u want the player to go through the motions of they nellie weirdo system to understand it....its been a season and a half and raef still dont understand it..imagine how it'd be in feb if we traded and got a guy of raefs poetentials or better..and still not fit in well in nellie's system..u'll have a nother 1st-2nd round early exit topss...

u need to add someone do it b4 the season starts..so that way when playoff comes around the guy knows his way..the coach knows his player and the team knows how to react...

although im not much fan of the coach...nellie is a pussy who needs to make his team better now...

and no i too dont want to say "next season KG"..after last years Lewis and this years Zo....

if we do dat..next year comes around and KG decides..ehy I love minnie im gonna stay....or i feel miami or anyother tom dick or harry has a good chance at a championship..
then cubs will come out and say...the agent said it was a done deal...KG went the other way....

although a KG-Dirk combo is deadly..still dont wanna wait 4 it..im a result guy..every team i've followed got a championshi...i just started likin the mavs the past 2 yrs..and we've progressed so much...dirk is now my fav player..and i dont want to see us regress..not after the WCF...now i say we need to go forward...though realistically we wont...we need to...and if it means to say goodbye to one our 4 best..then so be it..just as long as we're gettin same quality all-stars in return.........