View Single Post
Old 02-19-2002, 02:09 PM   #20
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Well I guess we can do this on a trial basis. I'm going to go ahead and set up a new forum where only articles can be posted. Everyone feel free to post your works. New articles posted will be kept at the top of the page for one week, and everyone is encouraged to reply to them to give the author some feedback.

I'm going to leave the forum "open" so everyone can post/reply, but if people start posting random garbage or off-topic threads in there, I'll change the permissions (so each new thread/reply will have to be approved before being posted).

Remember this is for WRITERS (amateur or professional). For general mavs chat and discussion, stick to the mavs forum. Thanks
djb is offline   Reply With Quote