Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #92
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
I damned well HATE those stupid car alarms that give a half-honk every time their dipshit owner gets in or out of the thing, or worst of all, honks at other cars because they pass too close to them parked on the street. Every time I hear one of those things go Honk! Honk! I involuntarily think about how much I would love to light a gasoline/trash fire underneath it's gas tank, or bash it's windshield in with a brick, or crack a railroad pick-axe handle over the head of that car's owner as he asininely and blithely gets out of his car and pushes the button on his wretched noisemaker... Damned things...

evil, what do you drive? pretty much EVERY car nowadays has remote entry/locking, and the car confirms the lock with a honk or beep.

older cars don't have it. My 96 4Runner doesn't have it, but our 04 passat does.

basically what i'm saying is, that pretty much comes standard with new cars, so it's NEVER going away.