Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 11:41 PM   #93
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
evil, what do you drive? pretty much EVERY car nowadays has remote entry/locking, and the car confirms the lock with a honk or beep.

older cars don't have it. My 96 4Runner doesn't have it, but our 04 passat does.

basically what i'm saying is, that pretty much comes standard with new cars, so it's NEVER going away.
Yeah, I know.... But I still hate the damnable things. Although thankfully, the cars that honk at other cars that pass too close to them while parked still seem to me to be far from standard (even though some brands- newer BMW's in particular- seem to include that execrably wretched and useless function as a standard option far too often for my liking)...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 02-09-2008 at 11:56 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote