Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 02:25 AM   #98
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I hate small talk. Like when I first got to college, it was "No I really don't know what my major is" and "Yes I'm from around here, Arlington actually." Nowadays, it's, "Do you know what you wanna do after college?" and I always respond, "No not really, I still don't know anymore than I did 15 minutes ago when I had to answer this question for that guy over there and his mother 5 minutes before that."

I hate the saying, "So...working hard or hardly working?" I remember when I was working at Kohl's two summers ago, everyone thought that saying was some type of comedic gold that would put anyone in hysterics.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 02-10-2008 at 03:03 AM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote