Thread: The Rant Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #105
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
Yeah, I can't really remember being in the Wal-Mart line (except for when I was in third grade when my mom used to shop there a lot), but I think it's because I go around the hours you are talking about.
Yeah I remember those days. My rommmate and I would do our grocery shopping at 1:00 am, and the only people in the store were the stockers.

Sadly, you grow up, you get married, and you go shopping on Saturday afternoon like everyone else, and get very frustrated by the idiotic ladies who park their FREAKING CARTS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AISLE!!!!! And they're looking for which type of cookie they're going to feed their 8 children, who are running around knocking sh%t off the shelves.