View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 02:50 PM   #10
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Why not Aaron Gordon and Jaren? I think he'll be playing the 5 in a couple years when he fills out.
I'd be happy with that too... As I mentioned in the draft thread, I already think Jaren can play the 5 on defense, while still being an effective floor-stretcher at the 4 on offense (he'd pair well with guys like Powell and Kleber, who play more like centers on offense but PFs on defense).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Btw I noticed Gordon was right on the court high-fiving DSJ after his dunk. Maybe they have a connection? Not that it matters if Orlando is just going to match. But I'm sure MBT values DSJ's input
Not sure if there's a connection there or not, but I love that players around the league are friendly with and excited by Dennis... That was always Dirk's biggest weakness when it came to attracting FAs, but it doesn't look like DSJ has that problem.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-21-2018 at 02:52 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote