Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 12:38 PM   #1205
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The only reason Dirk is saying that winning stuff is BECAUSE OF MARK CUBANS COMMENTS. Hence him saying that at the end of the article. I really don't know what to tell you if you don't get that.

NO player is going to come out and admit they are purposely tanking. Only dumbass Cuban would because of his big mouth. Cuban was fined before this game/article, so of course Dirk is playing mop up duty about trying to win with youth.
I think Dirk and many of the other players are winners and want to win. They won't be around for the rebuild so what's in it for them.? Even followill and Harper who are around them a lot have said that they want to win..and they have no interest in losing On purpose. I think what Dirk said was more about what Rick and the vets as well as the rest of the team have talked about behind closed doors. They honestly want to compete and win.

I agree with Bryan Wilson, at best we realised it and held hope for the vets too long before realizing they absolutely need to tank.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote