View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:17 PM   #105
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Carlisle should just give DoJo/Mayo/Crowder/Wright/James a shot. Can't be worse than these jokers.
For the record I would like to see this lineup too. I'm not going to apologize for Carlisle but I'm thinking the reason he is sticking with vets is he is thinking because of their experience they have a better shot at jelling faster and playing better. Obviously that isn't the case right now. He doesn't have any vets to fall back on at pg and this is what is seriously handicapping this team. In time, I think we will start to see more from the young guys on front line if this continues, at least I hope so??
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote