View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 01:14 AM   #1291
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

No wonder I love this dude. He never shirks responsibility, he never says look at me, he always gives credit to his teammates.. Damn I have such a man-crush on this dude that it really worries me.

Quote:
The outcome was perfect, even though it took Dirk Nowitzki scooping up the loose ball after the play for Terry was foiled.
“I thought about throwing something up toward the basket, but I’m glad I got it out to Jason instead,” Nowitzki said. “And he gave the fake, then stepped back into it, which to me is one of the hardest shots in the game to make. But he made it look easy.”
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote