View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 11:36 AM   #216
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

lol. I truly believe Villa is coming to Real, and so is Ribery. I could make do with Benzema if Villa doesn't come (hah, make do, I'd be downright thrilled to see him wearing a Madrid uniform).

I don't know why they wanna get rid of the Netherland group. Might have something to do with the Netherlands coach stating a couple of months ago that Netherland players should leave if they're not gonna get any time on the pitch, because they'll need them in top form for the World Cup. But from all I've heard Sneijder wants to stay, Robben wants to say, Van Der Vaart also said he wants to stay (though Van Der Vaart said that a couple of months ago). I haven't heard anything from Huntelaar, but I really would love to keep him. At this point I'd keep him over Van Nistelrooy, even though Ruud is one of my favorite players. Age is a factor. But then again you have to consider the fact that Van Nistelrooy won't fetch as much as Huntelaar at this point and I'm sure they're trying to secure funds to make Ribery's acquisition possible.