View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 01:29 PM   #19
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Surprise.....Civil suit filed against Kobe.....

Quote:
Originally posted by: sturm und drang
With it becoming increasingly obvious each day that the criminal case is going nowhere, a civil suit is the only remaining option to achieve some vestige of justice. Also, in a civil suit they can force Kobe to testify – something that wasn't going to happen in the criminal case.

Calling the accuser a "skank" is sickening. You know, there's a reason experts estimate that less than 25% of all rapes get reported. I think you've just reminded us all why it takes such courage to come forward.

That's exactly what I thought about when I read this thread. I guess some things will never change.

And Sike, justice is not being thrown aside for the almight dollar. Justice is being thrown aside because this case as been completely botched by the courts, with the "mistaken" release of confidential files to the public.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote