View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 05:13 PM   #2592
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
So this is pretty random, but is there a basketball stats site that divides stats by the quarter? Basically, I'm curious to see how many threes Dirk hit last year in the 4th quarter opposed to the first three quarters.

82games has that a little bit. Their clutch stats gives a little info, such as Dirk shoots 67% from downtown in the "clutch". There's not another player in the top 75 of that list that shoots even 60%. It does not give quantitative stats though, just per 48 and per game stuff, which is not exactly what I'm looking for.
I noted this last season. We all know Dirk barely shot any threes last year, but I swear at least 70% of his made threes occurred in the 4th Quarter or OT. It's like he just turns on a switch and is like, time to hit some daggers.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote