View Single Post
Old 07-17-2004, 12:02 PM   #20
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: supposadly For all those no it alls........

Quote:
Originally posted by: DCowboysGal
I think the West is incredibly deep this year and at least 12 teams are playoff-material

10. Memphis - Still weak defensively at PF and C - overloaded with SG/SF's - team still not sold on J. Williams at PG and might start the defensively superior E. Watson
11. Portland - Decent frontline in Ratliff, Zach Randolph and D. Miles - Abdur-Rahim likely gone - PG shorty Telfair another T. J. Ford in the making - questionable depth
12. LA Clips - No Kobe or Ely - will probably match PHO offer for Q. Rich - Richardson, Brand, Maggette core still young and good - Kaman improving - virtually no depth with Drobjnak, House, Dooling etc. gone
i pretty much agree with 11,12..but it's hard to see memphis as the 10 seed in the west..right now, they have a better "team" than the mavericks...even though they have no star, their team can get it done in the regular season..it'll be tough in the playoffs, but i wouldn't count them out this year..they have a year of experience and are very similar to the detroit pistons..might take one more year of getting to the 2nd round or conf finals before they are considered contenders
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote