View Single Post
Old 01-26-2007, 03:46 PM   #101
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
I'm honestly not certain, Mavdog, whether being Liberal makes one incapable of grasping a larger point, or whether being incapable of grasping a larger point makes one more likely to become a Liberal. 'tis an interesting thing to ponder, but perhaps another time.

You are a correct, tho in an unwitting sort of way.

I do not view Hillary Clinton and McCain (eg, et al) as equals....if I did I wouldn't be quite so confident that Hillary will be the next president and dictator of these united states.

cheers
just what makes a person"liberal"? desire for equality? the desire for people to be treated with respect?

in the eyes of a person who is prone to calling the elected leader of our country a "dictator" it would appear to include the vast majority of the citizens of the usa....

as far as your prediction on hillary, I'll take that bet. it is difficult to envision that she, or any other women for that matter, could overcome the flood of negativism that being of member of their sex generates in the political arena.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote