View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 10:28 AM   #5
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Before the liquidation announcement I found a 16:9 projector that was hundreds below New Egg, Tiger Direct, etc... (Optoma HD 71 for $900). I ordered it, but my order was cancelled without any warning. I emailed several times with no response, and noticed that the projector had been pulled from the website. About a week later I sent an email complaining that my money still hadn't been refunded, and my money was refunded the next day, but still no email response.

I bought a Sony open box with new lamp from Best Buy instead. Dirk looks even more homoerotic on a 10' screen.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote