View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #73
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post

Dallas Lineup:
O'Neal / Damp
Dirk / Bass
Parker / Singleton / Green
Wright / Terry / Green
Kidd / Barea

We finally get a guy who can score in the low post. We also get an outside shooter who can defend and combine that with Wright slashing, Kidd directing, and Dirk being Dirk and you have a very nice starting lineup. Not to mention our bench looks really good. I think fans could really get behind this team. You have everything you need to win a championship AND we get a 1st rounder
The only thing that negatively catches my eye is the bench comment. The only way I see that is having a solid center coming off the bench. That is the only difference I see.