View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 10:30 AM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Just to let everyone know the story (as I understand it) the server administrator (not dj) noticed some vulnerabilities and exploits, and had to shut the site down. Dj then had to upgrade the license and version, and then they restarted it. None of us knew what was going on until late last night.

I am sure that when they have the time, they'll get all these little quirks worked out. Until then we will all be patient little Mavs fans because we "love us some d-m.com" so much.

Go ahead and continue to point out things you see, I'm trying to make a list in the mod lounge.