View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 02:58 PM   #112
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
And Hamilton won't be extended either you have to think. I'm expecting 2012 to be his final season as a Ranger.
If they get Fielder, definitely his last year (if he keeps asking for more than Werth money/years it will likely be hist last year either way). Sucks, and I will hate to see him leave, but give me Fielder over Hamilton if it comes to that decision.

Remember, we still have Murphy and he proved (again) last year that, when given ABs, he can produce very well. There is also still a chance that Moreland gets it together after wrist surgery and, if he does, he could end up moving into the outfield as well. Depending on Olt's progression, there might be no other place to stick him if you don't want to part with him in a trade.