View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 07:03 PM   #1663
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
No kidding, between the bogus rumors and the ridiculous desire to overspend and strap us to God awful contracts by MFFL it's hard not having a fast forward button
Hey. I'm only starting conversations. Most of the players I'm not remotely interested in, I just want to hear other posters opinions. This place is DEAD most of the time and the rest of the time its all groupthink.

But we are definitely going to get players with some warts on them. And the Mavs actually operated BEST when they had bad contracts to trade. Right now we have to give away half our team to get anyone who makes any real money. Besides its not MY money (or yours).
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote