Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 10:27 AM   #590
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I love my android and while I accept its about a half step behind the iphone on apps, and none of the androids yet have the same "sex" appeal of the iphone, I think that android is quickly catching up. I really love how they keep releasing new firmware for the android too-- always increasing the speed and versatility of the platform without the need for new hardware revisions. Its cool stuff.

The main deal breaker for me would be ATT. Between their terrible cell service and their new tiered data plans where you have to pay by the data use, ATT is charging a LOT of money for the worst cell phone experience and that just doesnt sit well with me. You can get a great android phone on almost all the ATT competitors and be happier in my opinion.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote