Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:45 PM   #614
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
This random guy at the apple store who was trying to reserve his totally convinced me to go to the 32GB instead of the 16. He said he had been trying all morning and then tried the app too and it didn't work. He gave up and left...it was humorous to me that it worked for me right as he left.
I reserved mine through the AT&T website. In fact, it appears I accidentally reserved two. The first one didn't seem to go through when I clicked Complete My Order, but apparently it did, because they sent me an email today saying they'd canceled the second order, and the first one is listed as pending on my order status.

Oh, and 32GB is def the way to go. I can barely fit 1/8th of my music on my 16gb 3G. It's one of the reasons the thing is crapping out so bad--I think I have literally less than 40 megs of free space on there.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-16-2010 at 06:46 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote