Thread: iPhone
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 07:07 PM   #622
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

I don't know if anyone here could help me with this but I'll explain anyway. About 8 pm last night i noticed that I didn't have 3G on my Iphone. There isn't anything there except the normal bars or whatever. I can still make/receive calls and I can still send/receive texts, I just can't access the internet. I've tried turning it on and off and nothing happens. This morning when I woke up I tried turning it off and on and it got suck on the apple logo so then I reset it using Itunes and I still can't use the internet. I hardly ever use wifi so I haven't tried that. I'm just curious if any of you smart people would know what the deal is.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote