View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 12:34 AM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
It is constantly argued by the pro-gun crowd that people will really be safer with loose gun laws because you'll be better able to defend yourself since you will also have easier access to guns. Hence the constant refrain from the pro-gun people, "the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

In this instance you had two well armed and well trained police officers unable to defend themselves against some random crazy guy with a gun who got the jump on them. Clearly a better solution would be to put severe restrictions on gun ownership and what kind of guns should be available (if I had my druthers we would ban all guns).
Was the gun that shot those cops obtained legally? If not, then I still don't get your point...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote