View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 09:02 PM   #122
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
But neither Cruz nor Rubio could get to the point of facing her. Why? Is it just a matter of matchups? Cruz could be Hillary, if only he could beat Trump? But he can't come close to beating Trump? Live by the lie, die by the lie?

And why aren't they running independent campaigns now? Where is Paul Ryan? I don't have an answer. I'm curious what you (or almost anyone else) think(s).

I agree that she has a very difficult public personality to swallow. But her experience relative to any other candidate's in this year's field is unparalleled (not even close), all the more so versus Trump.
Trump just manipulated the uneducated white male who believes anything related to government should sink to the bottom of the ocean. Yelling big shiny things and building huge walls resonates with a lot of really ignorant people who feel disenfranchised. Don't ask me why they relate to a billionaire who sits in gold chairs. I think they are duped into thinking they'll be just like him success-wise. It's all so surreal that I'm not sure sane people can wrap their heads around it.

Politics in his country are just a reality show now. Asking why Trump beat those other people out is akin to asking why the Khardsahian show is so popular.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 08-09-2016 at 10:03 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote