View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 09:47 PM   #142
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sheets Are Showing.

True or False: All Fascists lie alike.

Rudy Giuliani claimed that no terrorist attacks occured in the USA until Obama was elected President, seemingly forgetting the largest terrorist attack in U.S. history, which ironically briefly catapaulted Giuliani to national stature before the gravity of reality exposed Giuliani as a shameless, nutless, petty demagogue

Then Rudy claims that he didn't forget, but that he was just speaking in "abbreviated language". Which is like a lie without vowels or punctuation or facts.

Which is similar to Hair Furor calling for Russians to hack into American e-mail systems, or for 2nd Amendment "enthusiasts" to react to Hillary's election. And then to claim that he was speaking sarcastically, and never meant to suggest that she should be assassinated.

Be wary of a cowardly provocateur's clarifications that follow the formula: "I never said X, I only meant Y. How you could possibly conclude Z is beyond me."

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 08-16-2016 at 09:59 PM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote