Thread: Now what?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 11:23 PM   #9
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I don't bring up Banes or Bey much but I must admit now that Dallas really screwed up by passing on several NBA ready prospects.

Then they had the FA process to add pieces and the best signing we got in the 3 years since Luka rookie season was Bullock.

They didn't really do a good job surrounding Dirk after that incredible 2011 season. I felt like he was still good enough with talent around him that he could have made some more noise for another year or two but the Mavs/Cuban neglected it.

I'm not 100% certain that I trust Cuban right now either.
Agree. After all of the excitement of unexpectedly making it this far the reality has smacked me straight in the face that I don't see a path forward to improve this team. If the answer is Luka now needs to become a 2-sigma defensive player to go with his 4 sigma offensive skills then forget it.

Let's see if we are over the Josh Green disaster anytime in the next 5 years

Last edited by Zeus; 05-22-2022 at 11:24 PM.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote