View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 12:05 AM   #3934
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
I want to be excited, but now I have no clue how much more time I have left with my mother. She's in the hospital right now with cervical cancer, and I cannot even visit her because of COVID-19 protocol. This sucks. Only 1 visitor is allowed per day, and my Dad is staying with her every day to the point that he is exhausted. Really unfair that we cannot rotate throughout the day.
Sorry to hear that. Was right where you were 3 years ago when my mom succumbed to bladder cancer. It sucks that we have to keep going through this dumb ass pandemic because people refuse to get vaccinated. Situations like yours are the horrible result of this. I can't imagine being told I couldn't see my mom. Can you and your dad not alternate days or some other solution?

Hopefully the Mavs can give you some sort of reprieve from it.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote