View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 11:34 AM   #2011
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Hardy is at least as good a shooter as THJ, so I don't think that's a good reason.

But yeah, Maxi is done as a useful NBA player as far as I'm concerned. I in the offseason, we can find something akin to what Maxi used to be. As great as Gafford and Lively are, we do need at least one big who can stretch the floor.
Well you know I don't agree with it. This summer it has to be move THJ and play Hardy. This babying of Tim and Maxi has to end.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote