View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 03:32 PM   #19
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Ed Reed (a hot name around the NFL now) was on the Michael Irvin show just a few minutes ago and when they asked him about the Cowboys game and Reed was saying the gameplan wasn't what they expected. He suggested that the scheme or gameplan was very simple and that the Ravens knew what was coming. It wasn't planned out very well or complex. He even questioned why Garrett is getting so much attention for interviews.

Wow.
Ed Reed knows what he's talking about...

It would be fitting if Garrett became Detroit's head coach, but his karma is probably good enough to land him a gig in Denver (it's not like he's a bad person or anything - he's just too vanilla for a franchise like the Dallas Cowboys...)

I hope someone takes him off our hands because I don't think Jerry will fire him...

Also, I wish we could demote Wade Phillips to defensive coordinator - he's one of the best defensive managers in the league... Too bad he can't focus on that talent while he's trying to run the three-ring circus this team has become... We really need a no-nonsense coach at the helm (although those types tend to clash with Jerry Jones...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote