View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 03:37 PM   #108
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping Garrett is the guy next year....

....no, seriously, I am.....

The thing about re-treads, like Cower, is that they've already retired once....they've already said, "I've won my trophies, had my fun, and I don't need the workload anymore." Coaching is for the most part a younger man's game these days. I think Cower / Gruden et al may be relatively safe picks but ultimately Bill Parcel redos.

Here's what I'm looking for from the team over the next 8 weeks - some fight, some discipline, a tendency to either play smarter on the field or get bitchslapped when they get back to the sidelines. I don't need W's under Garrett immediately, I just need some of the nonsense gone. If we see this team looking less like a bunch of p-diddlies and boneheads then I wouldn't be disappointed to see Redball back next year.