Thread: White Castle
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 10:13 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default White Castle

I went to White Castle for the first time not too long ago. I too had heard a million things about the chain during my life time. So, when I was in St. Louis, I decided that I had to stop and get a burger or two..or three or four...

Well, having high expectations and being let down because a place is only ok is one thing...but to have high expectations and for the burger to be absolutely inedible is another. It was literally one of the most disgusting things that I've ever eaten in my life. I must say that I had probably never actually eaten anywhere that I didn't think the burger was at least 'ok'. Sure, some places might not be that great, but I can at least stomach it. I ate about half of one of the White castle burgers and threw it in the trash. I thought that the others surely had to taste better...so, I took a bit of another and threw it in the trash along with the other two...

That place is dreadful. If anyone is ever thinking about eating at that place for the first time... don't. It is inedible.

And know this, when it comes to burgers, I'm really not that picky of a guy. I can handle just about anything you throw at me. Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Whataburger, Burger Street, OC Burger, Checkers, ..whatever, you name it.. I can find something that I like there. But White Castle.. disgusting. I've never eaten my feces, but I can only imagine that it tastes something like White Castle.

Last edited by Murphy3; 10-25-2008 at 10:14 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote