View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 01:43 AM   #356
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Caught Jurassic World tonight... Didn't love it, didn't hate it. Just OK. Definitely not the sense of awe and wonder I got with Jurassic Park (yes, I know that would be difficult to do). The movie really just felt like a big re-tread. I assume they were going for an homage to the original, but most of it came across as "been there, done that". Dying brontosaurus = sick triceratops. Hoskins = Nedry. More kids in peril. etc. etc.

And wtf about the parents' divorce? Talk about a weird plotline that was just dropped.

I liked Pratt OK, but really liked Jake Johnson in it. He was the one real redeeming part of the movie for me.

I enjoyed Mad Max and Ant-Man waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than Jurassic World.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 07-22-2015 at 01:49 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote