View Single Post
Old 03-17-2022, 12:38 AM   #89
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
it's a fine line between going too early and too late

i felt like Luka went a bit late because you know he has to pass the ball once the double team comes. That leaves little time for the guy receiving the pass to do anything with it. In this case Din really only had time to pull the trigger. Would like to see him get the ball to Din with like 4 seconds so he has options: can pump fake and drive if needed or make another pass or shoot
I rewatched it and I agree. Not even time left for an offensive rebound and second chance shot or even a tip-in. It was a weird play because we inbounded from the baseline, leaving most likely even less time. I guess the staff liked the idea of giving Luka a head of steam. And I guess it worked!

Last edited by mac222b; 03-17-2022 at 12:40 AM.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote