View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 02:13 PM   #53
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Although I do think it's a bit of a burn that they featured the Knicks instead of the Spurs...
Agreed. But I guess they just wanted to give the cities that have dedicated ESPN sites a little something extra for the playoff fire. But they really should have just taken the top 3-4 in each conference and done the same thing.

The comments on the article are priceless. I get a kick out of scorned SA fans talking trash while in the same breath (or another Spurs fan) telling Mavs fans to be more classy. All the while, idiot Mavs fans do the exact same thing. Love it.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote