View Single Post
Old 06-24-2018, 04:34 PM   #102
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
You just have too much invested in Wes money-wise to have him come off the bench. I also think for a 6th man you need a Jamal Crawford or a Lou Williams type or JET Terry. I need a guy who can get others involved as well as score at will. I don't think that's the best spot for Wes honestly. And
I get your point but Wes isnt going to provide what Doncic will offensively. If hea not producing then he isnt logging heavy minutes. Hes maybe our 6th best player and that's even debatable. His performance hasn't been worthy of a starter or heavy minutes and with Doncic here his minutes are decreasing no matter how you slice it.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote