View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 07:14 PM   #104
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Meanwhile the Kings were practically trying to give away a guy like Buddy Hield and I'm sure the Mavs probably felt like he couldn't help because they already had great shooters who spread the floor LOL
If they were practically trying to give him away why is he still there? I’d swap THJ for Hield in a heartbeat, but I doubt the Kings are interested in a straight swap. Doesn’t matter what the Mavs thought if they didn’t have a package the Kings are interest in. I think I mentioned it last season, but I’d love to know what the kings want for a Hield/Bagley package deal. I’m sure THJ new deal makes moving him harder with his play this season.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote