View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 10:35 AM   #18
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
SD low key shooting 41.5% on high volume (6.6)
Can't get a hold of Dinwiddie's season just yet. Of course, the shooting has been great and a nice boost to the offense that we hope can be sustainable. But it seems SD would be a perfect 3rd guy on a team because right now I don't see him as a reliable 2nd guy. Every time I think he's hitting a stride and about to go off, he puts up a dud 2-point game or make boneheaded decisions with the ball.

Is it fair? I dunno...I think he's being asked to do more than he's capable of as a 2nd option. Maybe his impact is hurt by not having another reliable ballhandler for all non-Luka minutes. I shudder any time someone other than Luka or SD have the ball and are trying to initiate offense (save Wood in his matchups, but more from a guard perspective).
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote