View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 08:39 PM   #159
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon2 View Post
Not sure if Cuban is cash strapped. He did offer a large amount to JB but JB really wanted to play with his dad and to the team he has been a fan all his life. Do the Mavs not think Wood is worth it? I feel like Mavs apply Shark Tank logic too much. Is this a good investment? Problem in that approach is they are dealing with a person and not a business. Wood checks off all the boxes, pay the man already.
I personally don't think he's a 2nd option and shouldn't be paid as one.

I mean even if they lock him he still doesn't put them into championship contention which is probably why Cuban is reluctant

I've bagged on Cuban lately but unless he lands someone like Lavine to play with Luka it doesn't make sense to pay Wood top dollars if he doesn't put you over the top.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote