Thread: Mavs @ Lebrons
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 10:34 AM   #110
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

MAn....where to begin?

I guess first, we can complain about the officiating, but it was a fairly evenly called game with some big misses both ways, most crucially THJ at the end of the game. They let them play and what you saw was the result.

Luka is amazing. He will get run into the ground if we don't improve this roster.

FUCKKK Cuban and his egotistical ass. Get the fuck away from the bench. Then he had the balls to tweet about the refs...how about GET LUKA HELP AND STOP BEING A CHEAP ASS

Bullock is awful and I hope they aren't banking on a turnaround. He's got to go or get his minutes drastically reduced. If he somehow shows he can contribute, only then do you increase minutes. He ain't playing his way out of this one.

Luka free throws. Holy shit, man. What is it going to take for him to recognize the issue here and improve? If he does, he is absolutely unstoppable. Might already be, but good god man the game on the line and you brick two of em. They're free for a reason...we can argue who should be taking them (Spence) but if you're gunning to be the best in the league? That should be peak embarrassment.

Rebounding and turnovers will continue to be an issue until addressed. No aggression on the boards, save me the size and injury issue. There's just no urgency to crash the glass. This team and its turnovers won't be resolved until you find a dependable ballhandler to spell Luka and Spence, speaking of...

As good as he was in OT, where the fuck does Spence go for long stretches? For our supposed 2nd creator, he certainly disappears sometimes for a whole game. He's got to be more aggressive. I can't pin it on Luka and his usage, at some point you've got to make it known you can help and that you want the ball. Hell, sometimes Luka has to beg him to keep it and run the offense for a trip down since he's always looking to pass it back. The guy is good, he needs to recognize that and want it.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote