Thread: Mavs @ Lebrons
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 02:33 PM   #112
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Aren?t the Mavs ranked 1-2 in least turnovers per game? Obv yesterday was ugly, but they don?t typically turn the ball over that much.

I don?t know why we can?t find people to rebound the fucking ball. It?s been an issue since Dirk was here it feels like.
Yea, you're right. Overall, currently 2nd best in turnover category for the season. The eye test felt worse the last 10 or so games but performing better than that. Last 5 is where it's been worse but not horrible (would be 4th compared to season long lol). Edit: looks like they're two worst turnover tallies are within the last 4 games. Oddly enough, they won both games.

It just seems they are very sloppy at times, but it is encouraging. Maybe replace turnovers with free throws with rebounding as the two biggest shortfalls statically.

I'd say 3-point shooting, but they are middle of the pack and last 10 games they are more bottom third in the league. I still think some more of those shots will start falling naturally, I mean, we have to hope as that's largely what they are built on as a team. Less Bullock would help lol

Last edited by saclare; 01-13-2023 at 02:36 PM.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote