View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 08:25 PM   #12
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Green has become a solid NBA player and I trust him to defend and take smart shots

I can't say that about Hardy because he seems to only look to shoot 1st much like THJ

Now if I had to choose to Hardy and THJ sure give me Hardy but I'm not taking him over Green
Of course we aren't going to draft and develop the exact same player. We have up two future seconds knowing exactly who Hardy was. Having a shoot first player on your roster doesn't make them bad.

Hardy's ceiling is much higher than Green's. I'm not even sure that is debatable.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote