View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 12:40 AM   #28
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Cadbane,
Your apology included "sorry if I offended you" but also multiple insults. Even in your apology, there's namecalling, swearing and more insults. It's hard to take your apology seriously.

I don't know what your intent is but maybe you need to rethink how you talk to people and review the community standards. Stand-up comedians aren't the standard.

If this is just a bleeping message board, it's not a big deal to follow the rules.. or leave it. The alternative is to discuss changing the community standards but I'm ready to leave it if such behavior was tolerated. We come here to enjoy the humor, intellect, character and rapport of fellow Maverick fans, not get called racial slurs and cussed at.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote