View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 08:44 PM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Bayliss lost his marbles, deleted a substantial number of threads out of spite, and was banned. That's what I have deduced because I have eyeballs. The cloak and dagger subterfuge seems kind of silly to me, being that his actions directly hurt the forum to the extent that he doesn't deserve to be protected. Especially since he probably won't be coming around here anymore.

And I'm not blaming the mods for this, because it may not even be their decision. It just seems like doing things this way is just going to bolster the view that some people have of this place being cliquish.
It's definitely a hard balancing act. We don't want to run the forum with an iron fist and play the blame game. On the other hand, we aren't looking to be clique-y and secretive either, which it might look like. We're just trying to be transparent with everyone without saying, "look at so-and-so who was a real @!$%%"

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 01-13-2014 at 08:45 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote