View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 09:09 PM   #5
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
It's definitely a hard balancing act. We don't want to run the forum with an iron fist and play the blame game. On the other hand, we aren't looking to be clique-y and secretive either, which it might look like. We're just trying to be transparent with everyone without saying, "look at so-and-so who was a real @!$%%"
I think things have been great with you guys so far. There has been an upsurge in discussion, you are all active, you all talk basketball. Which was why the addition of said mod human person was very strange from the beginning. That said, I am glad the remaining mods are who we are going forward with. I guess it just took a meltdown to get things where they should be.

It's kind of like Thanksgiving if you have that one mean family member who is the angry drunk. Once that screen door slams shuts on the trail of expletives and you hear that car start up, you get the good Scotch out and celebrate with the people who aren't a$$holes.

Or, in the case of my family, your parent(s) might actually be the one who slammed the screen door. In that case, you make their life miserable by fighting with your sister for the next three hours, not out of anger, but out of your karmic duty.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote