View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 12:43 AM   #108
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djb View Post
I've put in tens of thousands of dollars along with countless hours of my time into this site over the last 15+ years. And yet here you are, with your <1 post/week average, somehow thinking as if you have the right to call me out and demand that I simply hand it over? Deciding to close the site after years of significant decline was an extremely difficult decision for me, but one I sure has hell don't need to defend or justify to you. I'll definitely miss a lot of the longstanding members here, especially those who have been here since the very beginning, but entitled trolls like you? Yea not so much.
I'll miss the site and I'd contribute some if it helped keep it open, but I choose to give thanks for all the years you kept it open rather than complain that you are closing it.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote