View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 10:41 AM   #48
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Can't get rid of anyone. Smith won't be playing this year. Hell, Smith may never see the field again. Nerve damage in his knee could ruin his career before it started.
I have no prob with the smith pick. I said the 2nd RB pick, the 2nd running back. I like the guy when I saw his highlights though. I was simply referring to us now having a boat load of running backs and one prolly needs to go.

--Edit--
I'll add in that I have no problem with the Smith pick because if healthy I personally thought he was the best player in the draft. And both edge rushers available for that spot were taken as well. And I actually like how it turned out. I like what I've read about Tapper.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 05-01-2016 at 10:43 AM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote